Work Experience with Focus People
Are you interested in the Market Research industry? We take students from year 10 and up for work experience.
Work experience can provide:
- insights into what a job in the market research industry involves
- structured, supervised, hands-on experience
- useful work skills that are recognised in the workplace
- confidence in your ability to learn and become competent at new tasks
- work/life skills, such as communicating effectively, or working in teams
- a chance to demonstrate how you can contribute in a work environment
- an understanding of the world of work
- an opportunity to demonstrate commitment and reliability
- a new referee to add to your resume
- an employment opportunity.
Please contact us on (03) 9599 4200 to find out more.
This is just for students who can work in our Melbourne office in Hampton. You will be required to come and meet with us prior to spending time with us.